The supervision stage begins when the manufacturer successfully completes the preliminary tests and signs a supervision agreement.
At the supervision stage, examinations and tests are carried out in accordance with the Appendix of Special Terms.
The examinations and tests include:
- Check that the product file conforms to actual performance
- Check the implementation of the quality program
- Perform sampling tests on the products
- Supervise production and quality control by means of inspection processes.
- Compliance with quality management requirements pursuant to Israeli Standard ISO 9001 or Standard Institution Procedure 005
Wherever deficiencies or discrepancies are found, a plan must be submitted to eliminate the deficiencies and/or take corrective action, as a condition for continued possession of a license.
Changes in the License
Changes in the manufacturing process require notification and receiving an approval prior to implementation.
Do you wish to expend the license?
Please fill out an application form and add the models you wish to add. You will receive a quote for the required tests. The change will be made following a recommendation to the public committees.
Do you wish to cancel the license?
Temporary cancellation – when the manufacturer gives notice of cessation of production, it is possible to apply for a temporary cancellation of the license for up to six months, with the approval of the License Committee.
Absolute Cancellation of license – a license may be cancelled in the following cases:
- The client does not comply with the agreement.
- The product does not conform to the requirements and/or deficiencies in the product are found, and satisfactory measures have not taken to eliminate them.
- Deficiencies and non-conformities are found during the inspection processes and/or quality tests, and no corrective action has been taken.