Preliminary Tests Stage
A manufacturer or an importer which is interested in joining the Standards Mark family will begin with the preliminary tests stage.
How to begin? Start here
The Standards Mark Operations Directorate reserves the right to conduct the following activities
- Check whether it is possible to grant a license for the product (whether an applicable standard exists).
- Test that the product and manufacturing process conform to the requirements of the standard.
- Checks that the product file conforms to actual performance
- Checks the implementation of the quality program
- Performs sampling tests on the products
- Checks compliance with quality management requirements pursuant to Israeli Standard ISO 9001 or Standard Institution Procedure 005.
Wherever deficiencies or discrepancies are found, a plan must be submitted to eliminate the deficiencies and/or send corrective action, as a condition for continued possession of a license.