Information Center and Purchase of Standards
You may obtain the following services at the Information Center:
- Information about Israeli Standards, international, regional, and national standards
- Free review of Israeli and international standards
- Free information services to find standards
- The Standards Institution of Israel issues collections of files of Israeli Standards and Standards Institution of Israel specifications, and bibliographical information related to these documents
- The collections serve an up-to-date daily tool for the review of the full text of the standards and specifications at any time. The collections may be purchased through an annual subscription that includes immediate updates in real time, or you may join three-year subscriptions plans under special terms.
- Purchase of the general standardization database: large organizations interested in a range of subjects may purchase the general standardization database, which make it possible for any organization to view all the standards it chooses.
Contact us at the Information Center:
42 Haim Levanon St., Tel Aviv