Full Project Management
The Standards Institution of Israel offers you full support throughout the export process to streamline the processes and enable rapid and efficient access to target markets worldwide. You may have products tested in Israel for compatibility with international standards. Success in the world begins at home!
The Standards Institution of Israel is the country's oldest accredited body that issues a range of authorizations and standard certificates. Our objective is to provide exporters assistance in promoting your products through sophisticated laboratories, skilled personnel, and exclusive international agreements that will give you an important edge in bringing your products to market.
We handle a wide and diverse range of products and we will accept inquiries about any product in any sector and country where you want to go. A successful entry to a new market begins with compliance with its regulatory requirements. We will advise you from the development stage through success of the product overseas.
The close advice stages begin from the development stage through success of the product overseas:
- Locating the relevant information about local standardization specifications, regulations, and standards in the target countries
- Assistance in the product characterization stage to implement the specifications in compliance with the standards in the target country
- Assistance in the design stage to realize the specifications
- Finding and fixing flaws in the development stage
- Obtaining information about the tests that the product must undergo and the authorizations you must obtain
- Understanding the significance and drawing up an action plan
- Thorough and full performance of all the range of applicable tests on the product
- Obtaining the appropriate international authorizations
- Continuous support by a professional skilled team
Recognition agreements with foreign organizations
Obtaining export authorizations is a complex task. Our objective is to avoid a situation in which your product reaches your chosen export country without the appropriate authorizations and is liable to get stuck in port, and, in the worst case, be sent back, resulting in heavy losses to exporters and even the complete loss of the market.
The service for exporters is based on an extensive network of relations with foreign organizations with which the Standards Institution of Israel has signed agreements - including IMQ Group SPA, UL LLC, TÜV Rheinland, TÜV SÜD, and Intertek Group plc – to locate information and offer the cumulative experience in assisting exporters, advice, and close support of Standards Institution of Israel experts and laboratories.
We have helped lift trade barriers with respect to standardization and regulations on various products, from common products such as appliances, pipes, construction materials, ceramics, textile products, and plastic products to niche products such as fireplaces, shop displays, and special oils.
For further details: