How to obtain certification
Certification is granted following implementation of an in-house organization process to successful install the management system pursuant to the requirements of the standard.
To start the process, we recommend purchasing the standard at the Standards Institution of Israel Information Center, study the requirements, and participate in suitable training.
You may obtain the assistance of consultants in the relevant management system and undergo an audit by Standards Institution of Israel to check for shortcomings.
The process ought to be seen as an opportunity for improvement via the organization team which will receive management commitment and involvement.
At the end of the process, independent Standards Institution of Israel auditors will perform an audit that confirms that the organization's management system is compatible to the specifications of the standard.
The required steps and actions that the client and the institute must perform in order to begin the certification process for a management system:
The process for Suspending, withdrawing or reducing the scope of certification:
The process for Suspending, withdrawing or reducing the scope of certification
Is according to SII-QCD procedures & according to Requirements from certification bodies :
Reasons for Suspending, withdrawing or reducing the scope of certification, for example:
- the client’s certified management system has persistently or seriously failed to meet certification
requirements, including requirements for the effectiveness of the management system;
- the certified client does not allow surveillance or recertification audits to be conducted at the
- the certified client has voluntarily requested a suspension.
Under suspension, the client’s management system certification is temporarily invalid.
restore the suspended certification if the issue that has resulted SII-QCD shall
in the suspension has been resolved. Failure to resolve the issues that have resulted in the suspension
in a time established by the SII-QCD shall result in withdrawal or reduction of the scope of
SII-QCD shall reduce the scope of certification to exclude the parts not meeting
the requirements, when the certified client has persistently or seriously failed to meet the certification requirements for those parts of the scope of certification. Any such reduction shall be in line with the notice regarding the Suspending, withdrawing or reducing the scope of certification will be sent to the customer & will be published on the SII websi
The organization has the right to appeal in accordance with the details listed in the letter of suspension / withdrawal
The Standards Institution of Israel – the right choice for you!
- The Standards Institution of Israel has a longstanding reputation for quality and professionalism
- Our people are among the best experts in the quality assurance field, with experience and familiarity of customers' needs
- The Standards Institution of Israel is the country's largest certification body
- The Standards Institution of Israel has accreditation from ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA), two of the largest certification bodies in the world
- The Standards Institution of Israel offers a range of services under one roof: certification (individual and integrated), a range of laboratory tests, and a training center
- The Standards Institution of Israel is member of international standardization committees and has cooperation agreements with top certification bodies in the world.
- The Standards Institution of Israel is a member of IQNet Association - The International Certification Network, which incorporates certification bodies from all over the world. Standards Institution of Israel customers obtain exclusive IQNet certification for free and may also obtain mutual recognition from IQNet members as a marketing tool.
Ms. Osnat Korman
Ms. Ofir Asher