The Standards Institution of Israel was founded before Israel's independence with objective of establishing a culture of quality, health, and safety in the country. It is at the center of the country's economic and national endeavor.
The Standards Institution of Israel leads the Israeli economy in the writing of standards that ensure the safety and soundness of products, laboratory testing, services, and processes that touch on all aspects of our lives.
The Standards Institution of Israel is part of the international quality community and an active member in international standards and certification organizations, including the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The
Standards Institution of Israel has recognition agreements that facilitate foreign trade.
- Link the customer's special needs and the standards and lest testing systems in Israel and overseas
- Help our customers quickly and efficiently launch new products
- Meet the highest standards of standardization, testing, quality, and knowledge with the objective of providing our customers the response and authorizations they need quickly, professionally, efficiently, and humanely as possible
Standards Institution of Israel I everything under one roof!
The Standards Institution of Israel is the country's largest technology entity. Its operations assist all sectors of the economy. The Standards Institution of Israel operates pursuant to the Standards Law, with a focus on the following fields:
- Standardization – adopting international and foreign national standards and writing standards for products and services to protect the consumer against flawed product to ensure public health and safety. For this purpose, the Standards Institution of Israel applies hundreds of standardization committees with representatives from every sector of the economy.
- Testing – the Standards Institution of Israel operates an array of tests that offer testing services for almost any product, production process, or service. The Standards Institution of Israel offers the only kind of technological concentration of its kind in the country and professional and experience personnel who perform tests across a wide range of disciplines.
- Authorizations and certifications – the Standards Institution of Israel is the country's sole agency for the issue of Standards Mark, Green Mark, and Safety Mark compatibility authorizations and the leading agency for the certification from international organizations, pursuant to ISO 9001: Quality management systems, ISO 14001: Environmental management, and more
- Training – the Training Center manages the best lecturers and counselors to run a comprehensive and most up-to-date range of professional courses in different disciplines, holds seminars and workshops, and builds internal training programs for organizations that meet its special needs. Every year, the Training Center certifies tens of thousands of people in a variety of quality assurance disciplines.
- Information Center – a rich library of standards, information services, and advanced search engine of standards in different disciplines.
- Initiative and innovation – in order to assist every entrepreneur, we make sure to lead and be the spearhead of engineering and technological knowledge to serve our thousands of customers. In order to foster entrepreneurship and encourage innovation, we operate information and assistance centers for different sectors: importers and exporters, cyber, the Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, and construction site safety. We are also promoting the Safe Kindergarten Initiative and award the National Prize for Quality and Excellence.