- Full supervision of earthworks and paving, including on-the-spot computerized results
- paths – quality tests – density by various methods, aggregate grading, equivalence – sand value, compactness – modified Proctor, subsurface systems, stretching and compression, crush rates (British and Los Angeles), electrical resistance, DCP tests to determine elasticity module, drainage basins ponds, etc.
- Bitumen – compactability, permeability, softening point, recycling, absolute/kinetic viscosity, membrane thinness (oven), emulsion refining fractions
- Asphalt – density of asphalt concrete, drilling to extract cylindrical cores from asphalt concrete, determination of percentage bitumen, Marshal test, determination of maximum theoretical density
- Sound and ultrasound tests
- Identification of polluting elements in soil and rock
- Polyethylene and geotextile layers – strength, stretching, resistance to corrosive substances, resistance to ultraviolet radiation
- Vertical and horizontal load testing of posts
The laboratory performs soil examinations and research on request.