The Wood, Furniture and Windows Branch operates in three technical fields:
- Performance of tests on baby products, on raw materials used in the furniture industry and for finished furniture;
- Supervision on the manufacture, quality and installation of aluminum windows in tens of plants throughout Israel having a Standards Mark license;
- Performance of tests on aluminum windows, screen walls, metalwork for shelters and entrance doors to apartments.
Fields of activity / products tested:
- Raw materials from wood and its products: wood from various species, formica, fiberboard sheets, O S B boards, panels, multi-layered wood – plywood of various types.
- Furniture and finished products: kitchen furniture, wall cabinets, libraries and desks, bureaus and other storage furniture, school chairs and tables, offices and household chairs, bunk beds and garden furniture.
- Baby furniture: cribs and playpens, cradles, highchairs, diapering tables, children's carriages and walkers.
- Products for the building industry: doors, wood frames, wood housings and parquets.
- Telephone and electricity poles
- Regular aluminum windows and indoor safety windows for sheltered apattment spaces
- PVC windows
- Screen walls
- Slat shutters and roll-up shutters
- Metalwork items for shelters
- Intercom doors
- Window and door glazings
- ABC filtering systems
- Locks and cylindrical mechanisms
Baby Stroller Test
Avihu Levi, Branch Head
Tel: 03-6465003/4; Fax: 03-6465235